South Point Ex-Students' Association (ASPEXS) was established on the 3rd day of December 1995 for the developement and advancement of general public utility and not for the purpose of profit.
The Society is established solely for development and advancement of general public utility, and not for the purposes of profit and accordingly the objects of the Society shall be interpreted and restricted to mean only such objects as are regarded to be for development and advancement of general public utility and not otherwise without limiting the scope of the foregoing:
- To develop general public utility.
- To provide a forum for exchange of knowledge, expertise and experience having general public utility and to promote closer and harmonious relations among its members.
- To arrange and organize lectures, debates, discussions, seminars and excursions for the diffusion of knowledge.
- To study, cultivate and demonstrate the art of music and dancing and other fine arts.
- To promote and encourage advancement of literary, cultural, political, scientific and technical education.
- To help the needy students of all communities for the prosecution of studies.
- To acquire by purchase, exchange, mortgage, lease, hire or otherwise howsoever any movable or immovable property anywhere for any estate or interest;
- To appoint staff or procure the services of qualified and/or technical experts, attendants and the persons either on remuneration or gratuitously or in any honorary capacity or any other basis;
- To hold, organize, advise, participate and assist in organizing cultural shows, events, exhibitions, seminars, conferences, demonstrations etc. and to give prizes and awards;
- To prepare, print and publish any paper or periodicals, brochures, books, journals and bulletins etc. in furtherance of the objects of the Society and to contribute to any such paper or periodicals etc.;
- To receive from any person, body or association by way of gifts, donations, legacies or in any other manner any movable (including money) or immovable property and either unconditionally or on any special terms and conditions;
- To take steps by personal or written appeals, publications, exhibitions, public meetings or otherwise as may from time to time be deemed expedient for the purpose of procuring subscriptions/contributions to the funds of the Society in the shape of gifts, donations, legacies, annual payments or otherwise;
- To help, subscribe, contribute, or promote and take over any other Society, trust, body or institution whether incorporated or not, having objects similar to those of the Society;
- To borrow or raise money with or without security and/or on the security of mortgage, charge, hypothecation or pledge of all or any of the immovable or movable properties belonging to the Society;
- To facilitate with and/or seek co-operation from other similar Societies/Institutions and to enter into agreements with any one or more of them in the interest of the Society and to implement the terms of such agreements.
- To do all such acts, deeds, matters and things as may be deemed incidental or conducive to the foregoing objects.
The income and properties of the Society whatsoever derived or obtained shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the objects of the Society and no portion thereof shall be paid to or divided amongst any of its members by way of profits.
LIST OF MEMBERS OF THE MANAGING COMMITTEE FOR 2020-2021
- Shri Krishna Damani Manikaran
3B, P. M. Mullick Garden Lane,
Kolkata – 700 010
- Shri Avijit Mitra 47/1F Hazra Road
Kolkata – 700 019
- Shri Partha Pratim Banerjee Avidipta 1 Block 2G Flat 1001
Kolkata 700 099
- Hony. Secretary
- Shri Meghnath Roy Chowdhury 15B Mandeville Gardens
Kolkata – 700 019
- Shri Sandip Roy Choudhury 48/48 Swiss Park
Kolkata – 700 033
- Shri Prasun Hazra 13 Rani Rash Moni Road
Kolkata 700 087
- Shri Sandeep Sengupta 2/12, Poddar Nagar
Kolkata – 700 068
- Shri Debnath Halder 42/C, Priya Nath Mullick Road
Kolkata – 700 026
- Smt. Shilpi Das 205 Jodhpur Garden
Kolkata 700 045
ASPEXS Founder Members
- Sandeep ChakrabartyN/A
- Nayan Choudhury1991
- Rajarshi Ghosh Dastidar1983
- Rohit Gutgutia1991
- Abhinav Mansingha1987
- Saurabh Sinha1991
- Krishna Damani1987
- Sunipa Ghosh1991
- Umesh Goenka1987
- Vineet Chandgotia1992
- Meghnath Roy Choudhury1990
- Anil SharamaN/A
- Chetan Choudhury1991
- Raja ShahN/A
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH POINT EX-STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION