The ASPEXS Medics group is a group comprising alumni of South Point High School, who are health care professionals (doctors, dentists, nurses and other allied professionals, as well as health entrepreneurs).
It has been set up in November 2022 and functions as a wing of the main ASPEXS organisation.
Aims & Objectives:
- To disseminate scientific knowledge among members by means of CME, seminars, webinars and other such academic activity.
- To create health awareness among students, teachers and other staff of the schools
- To organise health camps for the benefit of students, teachers, alumni & their families
- To help students in career counselling related to healthcare
- To act as a platform to express and encourage socio-cultural activities among the members